CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh hi there

I have a blog, right? Right.

I'm absentee until at least Sunday, and even for the next month after that. Its for 2 darn good reasons, so you'll just have to forgive me.

1. New place - Obviously since school is in another city, I've got another new place. This time its with a friend from high school. I'm either going to love her or hate her by the end of this. I guess we'll see. But currently, we're trying to make the place liveable. Its in good condition structurally and size wise, but the paint colours are terrible and whoever lived here last didn't understand the concept of "cleaning." So we've got some serious work to do. Also tied to the new place is a lack of internet of our own until next Monday, so I am pirating signal until then and it tends to kick out on me.

2. Wheat harvest has officially started, so when I'm not painting or cleaning, I'm on a combine or a tractor. This is going to continue for at least a couple weeks, so if I'm spotty at blogging, forgive me. They're long, long days.

Just figured I'd let you all know I'm alive. Off to tape off more trim now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. Moving and harvest at the same time? Kill me dead.

Have fun.