CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So I'm back...in cyberspace...I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face

I'm just kidding. You better not have a sad look on your face. If you do, it better not be about me being back. I'd be quite insulted.

Anyway, the wonderful UPS man in the ugly brown uniform delivered my laptop back to me today. I may or may not have tried to hug him, and I certainly cuddled my laptop when I got it. It's all back to normal (so far, knock on wood) and I've got a 90 day warranty on the work, so that makes me happy.

I've somewhat missed the internet universe and somewhat didn't. I missed the online community and people to talk to, but I didn't miss the drama that it sometimes brings to people who really don't deserve it. I'm hoping this forced break will teach me to spend less time online and more time with the people who are a part of my life.

In the meantime, the transfer process has been hell (an entirely separate blog entry to come, because there have been some epic fails). Work is busy because I work in agriculture and hello, its summer. Life hasn't done anything crazy so that's about all the updating I have, and the hockey game is on, and that wins over blogging. I'll be updating semi-regularly again though, so I'm back, bitches. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. :D